Horse Boarding and Trail Riding in Wichita, KS
D & S Boarding the ultimate trail riding experience. Come ride our hills, make your way through our trees, then take a swim in our lake, all on “The Hundred Acre Woods” (200+ acres total). We welcome both English & Western Riders.
Call for appointment to tour the facility.
Full Care Boarding
- Stalls picked daily
- Water buckets dumped daily
- Grained twice daily
- Horses turned out all day (unless otherwise requested)
- Pastures have round bales & automatic waters
- Pasture horses are feed in individual pens (will feed supplement no extra charge)
- Stalls with Runs - $300
- Stalls - $250
- Pasture - $175
(Prices do not include grain, at an extra charge we will provide grain, we feed a 12% Nutrena pellet, or you may provide your own)
Contract and Deposit of 1 months’ rent is required to board at D & S.
- Outdoor arena with lights
- Indoor irrigated sand arena with lights
- Tack rooms with locks
- Lounge with bathroom
- Indoor & Outdoor wash bays
- Free Trailer Parking
- 200 Plus of trail riding area
- No Charge for Blanketing Horses
April – September, we do a "fly treatment" program and put all the horses on Simpifly. We have had great success with this program and notice a tremendous decrease in the flies.
Rotational worming program, horses are wormed every other month on the same day at a cost of only $27.00 a year.
Horses must be up to date on vaccines. Vet & Farrier are available or you may choose your own.