Horse Boarding in Wichita, KS
D & S Boarding welcomes both English & Western Riders.
Call for appointment to tour the facility.
Full Care Boarding
- Stalls picked daily
- Water buckets dumped daily
- Grained twice daily
- Horses turned out all day (unless otherwise requested)
- Pastures have round bales & automatic waters
- Pasture horses are feed in individual pens (will feed supplement no extra charge)
- Stalls with Runs - $300
- Stalls - $250
- Pasture - $175
(Prices do not include grain, at an extra charge we will provide grain, we feed a 12% or 14% ADM, or you may provide your own)
Contract and Deposit of 1 month's rent is required to board at D & S.
- Outdoor arena with lights
- Indoor irrigated sand arena with lights
- Tack rooms with locks
- Indoor & Outdoor wash bays
- Free Trailer Parking
- No Charge for Blanketing Horses
April – September, we do a "fly treatment" program and put all the horses on Diatomaceous earth. We have had great success with this program and notice a tremendous decrease in the flies.
Rotational worming program, horses are wormed every other month on the same day at a cost of only $27.00 a year.
Horses must be up to date on vaccines. Vet & Farrier are available or you may choose your own.
Lessons, summer camp and trail rides – Visit BT Equine Connections Healing Horsemanship at www.HealingHorsemanship.webs.com